|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||COA, HPLC MR|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum Bag or 25KG/Fibre Drum|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 work days after your payment|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, MoneyGram|
|Name:||Food Additive Water Soluble Powder Amino Acid L-Arginine CAS 74-79-3||CAS:||74-79-3|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Storage:||2~8 Centigrade|
L-Arginine Amino Acid,
CAS 74-79-3 Amino Acid,
Water Soluble Antibiotics Powder
What is Food Additive Water Soluble Powder Amino Acid L-Arginine CAS 74-79-3
L-arginine is a coded amino acid in protein synthesis, and is one of the eight essential amino acids for the human body. The body needs it to perform multiple functions.
For example, it stimulates the body to release certain chemicals, such as human.
This amino acid also helps to remove ammonia from the body and promotes wound healing.
The human body also needs it to produce sarcosine
1. Chest pain (angina).
2. Erectile dysfunction (ED).
3. High blood pressure.
4. Inflammation of the digestive tract in premature infants.
5. Nitrate tolerance.
6. Leg pain associated with poor blood flow (peripheral arterial disease).
7. Improving recovery after surgery.
8. High blood pressure during pregnancy (pre-eclampsia).
1. L-ARGININE BASE , long known as an antioxidant with potential anti-cancer activity.
2. Lower one's blood sugar level, suppress the appetite, lower blood pressure, and reduce levels of visceral fat.
3. Test results showed L-ARGININE BASE had more than double the rate of oxygen radical absorbance capability when compared to Powderd L-ARGININE BASE and grape seed extracts.
4. Act as an effective painkiller especially for migraine medications.
5. Reduce the risk of diabetes.
6. Help with muscle fatigue for athletes and bodybuilders.
7. L-ARGININE BASE has biological effects in the small intestine that alter patterns of glucose uptake.
Package and Shipping of Food Additive Water Soluble Powder Amino Acid L-Arginine CAS 74-79-3