|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||COA, HPLC MR|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum Bag or 25KG/Fibre Drum|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 work days after your payment|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, MoneyGram|
|Product Name:||API Pharmaceutical Veterinary Powder Florfenicol CAS 73231-34-2||CAS No:||73231-34-2|
|Outlook:||White Crystalline Powder||Assay:||99%Min|
|Shelf Life:||2 YEARS||Storage Temperture:||In Cool,dry Place|
What is API Pharmaceutical Veterinary Powder Florfenicol CAS 73231-34-2?
|Product Name||API Pharmaceutical Veterinary Powder Florfenicol CAS 73231-34-2|
|Deliver Time||Within 24 Hours After Receiving The Payment|
Florfenicol is a synthetic monofluoride derivative of sulfoxycin. Its molecular formula is C12H14Cl2FNO4S. It is white or off-white crystalline powder, odorless, very slightly soluble in water and chloroform, slightly soluble in glacial acetic acid, soluble in methanol and ethanol. Chloramphenicol is a new broad - spectrum antibiotic for veterinary medicine.
Florfenicol is a kind of antibiotic drugs, which can inhibit peptidyl transferase activity and produce a broad antibacterial spectrum, including all kinds of Gram-positive bacteria, negative bacteria and mycoplasma. Susceptible bacteria include haemophilus of cattle and swine, Shigella dysentery, Salmonella, Escherichia coli, pneumococcus, influenzae, streptococcus, Staphylococcus aureus, chlamydia, leptospirosis, rickettsia, etc. The product can be dispersed into bacterial cells through lipid solubility, mainly acting on the 50s subunit of bacterial 70s ribosome, inhibiting the transpeptidase, blocking the growth of peptidase, inhibiting the formation of peptide chain, thus preventing the synthesis of protein, achieving antibacterial purpose.
1. For pigs arthritis, pneumonia, atrophic rhinitis and other diseases caused by streptococcus, pneumococcal, haemophilus.
2. Auxiliary treatment of breathing and reproduction obstacle syndrome, Aujeszky's Disease, bacterial infection caused by influenza.
3. An antibacterial. Fluorinated derivative of thiamphenicol. Inhibits bacterial protein synthesis by binding to ribosome 50S and 70S subunits.
1. Florfenicol is to treat the infection and respiratory diseases.
2. Florfenicol is to prevent and treat sudden death, high fever, emaciation, lameness, coarse hair disorder, cough, dyspnea, ears cyanosis, arthrocele.
3. Florfenicol is to prevent and treat disease symptom of blue ear, Abdominal purple, Infertility, Premature delivery, still birth , constipation, diarrhea, movement disorders and secondary infection and bacteria mixed infection.
4. Pig feed formulation is to prevent and treat Endometrium, Mastitis, Urethritis,MMA, which cause perinatal period disease such as lochiorrhea, high tempreture,breat pain and distension.
Package and Shipping of API Pharmaceutical Veterinary Powder Florfenicol CAS 73231-34-2