|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||COA, HPLC MR|
|Model Number:||HBY-Colistin Sulphate|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1KG|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum Bag or 25KG/Fibre Drum|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 work days after your payment|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, MoneyGram|
|Product Name:||Veterinary Raw Powder Colistin Sulfate For Animals' Growth-Promoting||CAS No:||1264-72-8|
|Outlook:||White Powder||Assay:||99% Min|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Storage Temperture:||-20ºC Keep Dry And Away From Light.|
What is Veterinary Raw Powder Colistin Sulfate For Animals' Growth-Promoting?
Veterinary Raw Powder Colistin Sulfate For Animals' Growth-Promoting
|Storage||-20ºC Keep Dry and Away From Light.|
|Deliver Time||Within 24 Hours After Receiving The Payment|
Colistin sulfate is highly effective against strains of Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella spp., Haemophilus spp., Shigella spp., Pasteurella spp., Brucella spp., Aerobacter aerogenes and Bordetella bronchiseptica.
Gram positive bacteria are generally less sensitive, but there are some sensitive strains such as Staphylococcus spp., Bacillus spp., Streptococcus pyogenes and Corynebacterium spp.
Colistin sulfate is an antibiotic polypeptide which possesses activity mainly against Gram negative bacteria, and in veterinary medicine is used orally for the treatment or prevention of enteritis in production animals.
1. A growth promoter used in Peru in poultry and pork production is sulfate colistin, an antibiotic belonging to the polymyxin group.
2. To heal Salmonellosis
It is an important disease in poultry and pork production, because of the implications that arise in Public Health, the restrictions on the marketing of products from infected farms and the impact on health programs of farms. The most common clinical manifestation of this disease is enteritis, which is often presented as a bloody or profuse watery diarrhea accompanied by fever, but you can see a broad spectrum of clinical symptoms, such as acute septicemia,abortion, arthritis, necrosis on extremities and respiratory disease.
3. Colistin Sulfate is used to treat intestinal infections caused by Gram negative bacilli (E. coli, etc.), and is also effective against Pseudomonas aeruginosa infections (sepsis, urinary tract infections, burns or trauma, wound infections).
1. Colistin Sulfate is an antibiotic of basic polypetides composed.
2. Colistin Sulfate has strong antibiotic effect against intestinal diseases caused by gram-negative bacilli.
3. Colistin Sulfate is used as feed additive.
Package and Shipping of Veterinary Raw Powder Colistin Sulfate For Animals' Growth-Promoting